Top global brands use Axonify’s frontline enablement solution to drive results.
We’re excited to see you at ATD23!
Meet our team at the San Diego Convention Center on May 21-24, 2023
"*" indicates required fields
Discover what makes Axonify the employee enablement solution of choice for over 3.5M+ associates, helping the frontline learn, connect and get things done at scale, every day.
- Demo our product to see—in real-time—how we can maximize the potential of your unique frontline workforce
- Gain insights into talent development success strategies in the face of ongoing challenges like staffing shortages and turnover to foster loyal and capable employees
- Hear from JD Dillon, Axonify’s Chief Learning Architect, to learn how to build a sustainable customer-centric and engaged workforce in today’s rapidly evolving workplace
Have questions? Meet us on the expo floor!
Learn more about why we’re built for the frontline by talking to our team in person! We’ll show you how to achieve scalable operational efficiency by focusing on associate enablement that drives real results.
Plus, experience our product’s expanded task and communication capabilities and see first-hand how employees and administrators are able to access and plan learning, communication and enablement in the flow of work with a can’t-miss demo.
Mon: 9:30am-3pm PT
Tue: 9:30am-3pm PT
Wed: 9am-1pm PT
Hear from thought leaders
Kroger’s best-kept secrets to getting stakeholders to buy into new L&D ideas
Monday, May 22, 2023 1:00pm PT
We’re all excited about microlearning and adaptive learning. We know how powerful these tactics can be to improve performance, but how do we get everyone else on board? In this session, learn how Kroger transformed its learning culture by getting buy-in from its gauntlet of stakeholders.
Sr. Leader of Talent Development, Kroger
The Modern Learning Ecosystem – A New Mindset for Today’s Workplace
Tuesday, May 23, 2023 10:30am PT
It’s time for a mindset shift! JD Dillon will share how to re-architect your learning ecosystem to keep pace with change, provide right-fit solutions and make sure the people you support are always ready for what comes next. Discover a tried-and-true framework for making learning a frictionless, meaningful part of everyone’s jobs. Spoiler: you’ll be building fewer courses! Also find out how to:
- Adopt a continuous approach to learning that fits within the everyday workflow
- Maximize your L&D resources by prioritizing connections over content
- Influence stakeholders to recognize the value of L&D in the modern workplace
Chief Learning Architect, Axonify