Operational consistency, made easy
Improve consistency of execution by operationalising processes, ensuring accountability and tracking task completion. Centralising guided task execution with two-way internal communications and training in a single digital solution makes it easy for your workforce on the ground to get the knowledge and tools they need to execute consistently and confidently on the job.
Unburden and empower managers to focus on tactical initiatives
Now more than ever, managers are wearing a lot of hats. Without a workforce enablement solution in place, they’re disseminating key updates and information, while manually monitoring task execution. That doesn’t leave a lot of time for tactical strategy and workforce leadership. Here’s how your managers can use Axonify to unburden and focus on driving business outcomes:
- Managers manage their team’s checklists including company-mandated or suggested tasks, and their own custom tasks
- They leverage the checklist to drive pre-shift team huddles
- They monitor progress on task completion and reinforce desirable behaviour
Operationalise processes at scale
Operational consistency is possible, no matter how big your workforce organisation. With Axonify’s task execution solution, it’s simple and easy to streamline and standardise processes, monitor task completion, and even predict event success, at scale. Here’s how:
- Deploy mandatory or suggested tasks (and supplementary resources) at the company-wide or regional level
- Track task completion at scale, quickly identifying knowledge gaps or engagement issues
- Use proactive insights to gauge team readiness (and course-correct as needed) for upcoming key events, like product launches or menu changes
What is task management software?
Task management software is used to help project managers manage tasks, estimation and scheduling, task dependencies, time tracking, resource management and milestones, and make decisions when changes in priority are needed.
There are many different types of task management software, and it is crucial to understand your needs to ensure you get a tool that will improve your productivity instead of simply creating more work.
Companies use project management software to enhance productivity by streamlining the project management lifecycle. Task management tools help with this by breaking projects down into tasks that are assigned to specific resources with different goals and milestones.
Benefits of task management software
Task management software not only allows you to keep track of every detail of task management from a centralised location, but it also offers other advantages, such as:
- Reduced risk of information loss: The sheer volume of documents, passwords and additional information you and the task assignees share can be overwhelming. But with a task management tool, all that information is stored in one place, so there’s less risk of something getting lost.
- Delegation made easy and improved collaboration: You don’t have to email team members or summon them to your office to delegate individual tasks. When you assign a task using a task management tool, the team member will get a notification. And you can use the comments section to collaborate on team tasks remotely.
- One of the most notable advantages of a task management tool is the ability to prioritise and schedule tasks for your employees. Your team members may find it difficult to change between tasks. Prioritisation enables team members to manage their time more efficiently and provides them with a better understanding of task progress and the order in which task assignments should be completed.
- Another benefit of a task management tool is that it can improve focus. This is because it allows tasks to be broken down into smaller, more manageable tasks that are easier to focus on.