Where’s the Front Door? Building a Right-Fit Digital Learning Experience for Every Employee
Date/Time: Tuesday, May 25, 2021 @ 1pm ET
Speaker(s): JD Dillon
How many learning technologies does your company have?
Learning management systems. Virtual classrooms. Microlearning apps. Whether you’re working from home, in the office or on the frontline, technology is now the face of workplace learning. L&D has a seemingly unlimited number of tech options. However, a pile of learning apps can get very complicated very quickly, especially for employees who don’t have the time or desire to hunt for resources. How can you simplify the digital learning experience and meet the skill development needs of your workforce?
Join David Wentworth, Principal Analyst with Brandon Hall Group, and JD Dillon, Chief Learning Architect at Axonify, as they explore the realities of the modern learning technology ecosystem, including how to:
- Align digital tools within your organization’s learning needs
- Design digital learning experiences based on real-world employee personas
- Simplify the digital experience through strategic technology integrations
- Fit digital learning into the flow of work
- Prepare for the AI-enabled transformation of workplace learning
We’ll also share examples from organizations that have solved the learning technology puzzle.
Are you trying to maximize the potential of your learning technology stack? This conversation is for you!
Save your seat.
Can’t attend the webinar? Sign up anyway to receive the recording of this session.Register