EHS Today’s Safety Leadership Conference brings together industry leaders to discuss how to integrate safety compliance into the culture of their business. With workshops, keynotes, and site tours, attendees will walk away know how to take the next step in achieving true safety leadership.
Visit Axonify’s booth to learn more about how to use Behavior Based Safety (BBS) in your organization to build and sustain cultures of safety excellence with huge business results.
Taking Behavior-Based Safety to New Levels
Tuesday, November 6
1:30 pm – 4:00 pm
Join Chief Learning Architect, JD Dillon, and Shawn Galloway, President & COO of ProAct Safety, for their interactive discussion on “Taking Behavior-Based Safety to New Levels”.
Safety is complicated. Equipment, procedures and regulations are all critical components of an effective safety program. However, safety is ultimately about people. The decisions employees make on the job define your safety culture. This is why so many organizations have turned to behavior-based safety (BBS). Organizations must be proactive and apply tactics that improve employee knowledge and confidence so they can make decisions that will keep themselves and their peers safe. We’ll show you how respected companies are taking BBS to the next level to build and sustain cultures of safety excellence with huge business results.
In this interactive workshop, you will:
• Discuss the fundamental principles of behavior-based safety (BBS)
• Hear stories from global organizations that are applying BBS with amazing results
• Explore modern BBS training tools and tactics, such as microlearning
• Examine the BBS experience from the perspective of both a frontline employee and line manager
• Learn how to implement and manage a modern BBS program
• Start creating a BBS plan for your organization