Here’s where you should start…
Based on your answers, a frontline learning solution is where you should start your search. This type of learning solution delivers fast, engaging, personalized training that fits into their everyday workflow.
How to choose the right frontline learning solution
Frontline employees are typically spread out across locations, work irregular hours, may not have easy access to corporate computers or devices and spend most of their time focused on operational tasks. These factors make it considerably more difficult to engage them with training.
To make sure the learning solution you invest in get the results you’re after make sure it has features proven to engage your frontline workforce like:
- Easy mobile access on any device
- Personalization to meet individual knowledge and skill needs
- Motivational tools to make learning fun and engaging
- Targeted, quick content delivery that fits directly into their flow of work
- Robust reporting to measure how training makes an impact on your business
A report from RedThread Research dug into the learning systems, strategies, challenges and solutions from 30 learning leaders.Read post
Get 6 steps L&D pros can apply to design a right-fit learning experience.Read post
With business evolving at breakneck speed, and ever-changing expectations around L&D, the time is right to be thinking about your learning technology ecosystem.Learn more