Improve staff communication
Workforce communication that actually works
Instantly communicate timely, consistent information to your workforce in the moments that matter, no matter where they are—no email address required. From promotions to new product launches and more, you have direct access to your employees on the ground on a company-approved platform that’s tailored to your business needs.
Reach them where they are
Push targeted communications on what they need to know for events like product launches to recalls and surveys out to your workforce in the platform they love to use every day, so you’re sure important messages reach them in real-time.
Keep everyone on the same page
Put an end to bulletin board updates and the broken telephone-email dynamic. Communicate the right message consistently to staff on their work or mobile devices when they are clocked into their shifts. Unburden your line managers and keep them from being bottlenecks in your internal communications.
Managers know who’s listening (and who’s not)
Say goodbye to guesswork with reporting that makes it easy to see who’s read your message and who needs a follow-up. This allows your managers to focus on what matters most rather than making them responsible for everything related to employee communication. Give them the breaks that they deserve.
Axonify cuts through the noise with effective workplace communication
Deliver messages where employees will see them
Staff log in to Axonify at the beginning of every shift, making it the perfect place to communicate new updates and information. Build out your own text or multimedia messages, and they’re automatically delivered directly to your frontline when they log in to take their daily training. Give your employees the opportunity to comment and provide constructive feedback, so you get the insights you need to ensure your strategy at HQ is actually getting executed on the ground.
Only share relevant messages
Employees have enough to remember. That’s why we’ve made it easy for managers to target messages based on an employee’s role, geography or their team. Easily communicate on-demand help articles, FAQs, procedures or other important updates they need to do their best work every day.
Keep your workforce communication consistent
Make sure your frontline employees see messages the way you intended. Instead of relaying messages through multiple departments and managers, go directly to the audience with communication that avoids unwanted edits along the way while removing the need for unsanctioned messages on a social app that your employees should be using for their private lives and not at work.
Let’s talk about how communication keeps
your employees informed and ready to perform.
Improving staff communication is an important aspect of effective organisational management. Good communication among staff members can help to foster collaboration and teamwork, improve morale, and increase productivity. Here are some steps organisations can take to improve staff communication:
- Create a communication plan: Developing a communication plan can help ensure that staff members have clear and consistent information about the organisation’s goals, policies, and procedures. The plan should outline the channels and methods of communication that will be used, as well as the frequency and timing of communication.
- Encourage open and transparent communication: Encouraging open and transparent communication among staff members can help to build trust and foster a positive work environment. This can be achieved through regular meetings, feedback sessions, and other opportunities for staff members to share ideas and concerns.
- Use a variety of communication channels: Using a combination of communication channels can help to reach staff members who may have different preferences or needs. This might include in-person meetings, email, telephone, and online collaboration tools.
- Invest in communication training: Providing staff members with training on effective communication skills can help to improve their ability to communicate effectively with colleagues, clients, and other stakeholders. This might include training on active listening, conflict resolution, and communication in cross-cultural settings.
- Encourage feedback: Encouraging staff members to provide feedback on the organisation’s communication practices can help identify improvement areas and make necessary changes. This can be done through regular surveys, focus groups, or other feedback mechanisms.
Everyone in your team must understand what is expected of them. And effective communication is key to achieving this. It helps everyone work towards the company’s goals and builds trust. It also makes the workplace more enjoyable for everyone.
As a member of the organisation’s leadership team, it’s important to understand how communication can impact the business. Every person in your company is valuable and has skills that can contribute to the company’s success. If they don’t receive information efficiently or are confused about their role, they may become disengaged, and their skills will go to waste.