LMS for compliance training that employees actually remember
Give your workforce a compliance training LMS that’s intuitive to use for mandatory training. You get to check the “completed” box on compliance requirements and then keep reinforcing key information to make sure your people make the right decisions on the job. This helps build a compliance culture and behaviour rather than a test-and-forget environment.
Axonify takes the stress out of compliance training
Move beyond one-and-done compliance training courses
Annual compliance courses might not be enough to keep your employees from making mistakes that cost the organisation big. After the initial compliance training event, use the Axonify LMS for compliance training to reinforce the training and keep reminding employees of the key things they need to know about keeping your company and their actions compliant with industry regulations.
See who’s overdue and follow up with ease
Use your leader dashboard and other LMS features within Axonify to get a clear line of sight into who is overdue on their online compliance training. Then send each of them a direct reminder to get it done right from the dashboard view.
Let’s work together to make compliance
training an easier part of your job.
LMSs are often used to deliver compliance training, which is required by law or company policy to ensure that employees know and understand the rules and regulations required to follow in the workplace.
Compliance training can cover a wide range of topics, including workplace safety, harassment and discrimination, data protection and security, and industry-specific regulations. An LMS can be used to manage the delivery and tracking of compliance training, as well as to assess employee understanding and provide certification of completion.
Efficient compliance training can help employees understand how to apply compliance principles to their work. It can also guide how to handle different situations and dilemmas. This type of training can be beneficial for preventing and addressing various issues in the workplace.
- Convenience: An LMS makes it easy for employees to access and complete compliance training, as they can do so at their own pace and from any location with an internet connection.
- Tracking and reporting: An LMS can track employee progress through compliance training and generate reports to demonstrate that training has been completed. This can be important for regulatory compliance and audits.
- Consistency: Using an LMS ensures that all employees receive the same training and are tested on the same material. This helps to ensure that everyone understands the same rules and regulations.
- Cost-effectiveness: An LMS can help reduce compliance training costs by eliminating the need for in-person training sessions and reducing the time and resources required to manage and track training.
- Customisation: An LMS can be customised to meet an organisation’s and its employees’ specific needs, allowing for the creation of tailored training programs that meet regulatory requirements.