80% of the global workforce is on the frontline. These employees are essential to the success of your organization. This is clearly true right now in a time of unprecedented disruption. But it was also true before the pandemic. And it will continue to be true after we find our new normal. The fact is, when the frontline succeeds, it sets your business up for success.
Unfortunately, frontline employees often don’t receive the support they need to do their best work. They’re a large and dispersed group with a variety of highly-personalized needs. They have limited free time at work and often not permitted to do any type of training when they’re off the clock. They’re required to use workplace technology that’s outdated and inaccessible. And, because the frontline experiences so much turnover, senior management often fails to buy into added investment for frontline skill development.
The frontline deserves better. And Axonify wants to do whatever we can to help. That’s why we created The Ultimate Guide to Frontline Training. We’ve taken everything we’ve learned about building a highly knowledgeable, highly skilled frontline workforce over the past 8 years and packaged it into a simple, step-by-step guide to help you improve your frontline training strategy.
The Ultimate Guide covers the most common challenges in frontline workplace training, including:
- Onboarding: how to get your new employees up-to-speed and into the operations as quickly and effectively as possible
- Reinforcement: how to make sure your employees have the knowledge and confidence needed to make the right decisions in the moment of need
- Compliance: how to mitigate risk, check all of the boxes and keep your employees safe on the job—without disrupting your operation or adding extra administration
- Communication: how to overcome technology barriers and inconsistency to get your employees timely, actionable information when and where they need it
- Reskilling: how to balance the training your employees need to do their best work today with development opportunities so they can step into their next role tomorrow
Rather than just talk about principles, you’ll see what it’s like to face these challenges head-on as a frontline employee. You’ll follow the story of Chris to see how a renewed approach to frontline training helps him develop in his role. You’ll also learn how to build content, measure the impact of training and design a learning experience that fits into the day-to-day reality of the frontline workforce.
Now more than ever, your frontline workforce needs right-fit training and support to stay safe and productive at work. The Ultimate Guide to Frontline Training is truly the ultimate resource for kickstarting your frontline learning transformation.
If there’s anything else Axonify can do to help your frontline do their best work in these challenging times, please let us know. If you have a frontline employee you would like to recognize, please help us share their story as part of the Frontline Hero campaign.
Thank you for everything you are doing for your people, organizations and communities.
Be safe. Be well. And be kind to the frontline.