Just launched: The research every retailer needs to read
Stores are short-staffed. Employee turnover is high. And retail managers are suffering from some of the highest burnout rates we’ve seen in any industry.
But it doesn’t have to be this way.
We polled over 1,200 corporate leaders, managers and workers and we’re excited to reveal the results in The Deskless Report: Retail Edition 2023 so retailers can make smarter, data-driven decisions to support their workforces at scale.
Here’s a preview of what we uncovered:
- 54% of retail managers feel burned out on a daily basis
- 40% of associates are considering leaving their job (up from 37% last year)
- While 62% of corporate retail leaders believe their communication is effective, only 28% of associates agree
- 37% of retail managers and 25% of associates said that lack of employee training is impacting their day-to-day work.
- 67% of all retail respondents believe investing in new technologies for workers improves the overall success of their organization
Get the story behind these staggering stats and the 7 critical findings about current state of the retail frontline that will forever redefine the concepts of associate communication, feedback, training and more in our full report.